Each and every day in our community, women discover they are unexpectedly pregnant. Unfortunately, they believe the only solution to their unplanned pregnancy is abortion. Statistics show more than 80% of post-abortive women say if they had even one other person offering support, they would not have chosen abortion. “One other person.” Could that person be you?
Your support is vital to the ministry of the Pregnancy Help Center. Without you, we couldn’t offer the free testing, material services, and the education we currently do. Consider getting involved in this vital ministry. You are the “one other person” she needs to hear from.
Follow Us On Social Media
Please make sure to follow and like us on Facebook and Instagram. You will always be up to date with current events, future events, and how you can partner with your local Pregnancy Help Center!
Receive prayer and praise texts so you can stay updated and connected with the Center!
Help support us with your Amazon purchases. Sign up today, and Amazon will start donating to us for every purchase you make!
Be A Church Partner
Identify a church member to serve as a liaison between the PHC and your church (Ambassador for Life).
- Communicate questions, concerns, or ideas with our Executive Director or your Ambassador for Life.
- Relay emails to your church members regarding PHC prayer requests, appeals, and or announcements.
- Refer expectant mothers who are not under the care of a doctor to us for our caring, confidential, and free medical and counseling services.
- Allow Ambassadors to distribute/display PHC promotional materials (bulletin inserts, PowerPoint slides, videos, posters, etc. to your church community.)
- Refer individuals who chose to abort to our PHC.
- Encourage participation by members in our Baby Bottle campaign, Walk/5K Run for Life, and Chili Cook-off fundraisers.
- Encourage individuals and/or groups from your church to volunteer (positions which involve client interaction require an application process).
- Host a Baby Bottle Campaign and/or financially support our ministry (special offering or monthly support).
*Our Executive Director is willing to meet with you, your elders, deacons, missions committee, and/or your entire church about any of these opportunities.